Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Keep Warm & Well this Winter
- Top Tips - Warm & Well
- Fuel Voucher Policy
- Grants & Benefits to help you pay energy bills
- Carbon Footprint & Climate Change
- Read our report It's Just Not Fair & see press coverage
- Basic bank a/c info
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Need help with IT/CVs? Courses etc.
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change