Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Due to essential training Crowborough, Hailsham & Uckfield offices will be closed every am from 17 to 23 Nov incl. opening at 12pm on days we are usually open.
- Please help us to win funds from the AVIVA Community Fund by VOTING and sharing this, thank you!
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- Don't forget our new service at Willingdon & Polegate!
- We need volunteers (incl IT support)! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wealden CitA AGM 21 Nov @ Uckfield Civic Centre
- Free Scams Awareness event 21 Nov in Uckfield
- Its Carer's Rights Day on 24 Nov! See various events and how to get help if you are an unpaid carer
- ES Hearing Resource Centre bus in Hailsham 27 Nov
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change