Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to up with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Coffee cake computers free event @ Luxford centre, Uckfield 29th March 10am-12pm
- Friends of Crowborough CAB quiz & picnic 31st March
- Free Easter event @ Hailsham East Community Centre 10am-2pm, Tues 4 April.
- Free workshops! "Making the most of your money" being held in March, see details here.
- Worried about keeping warm? Citizens Advice Wealden can help! - see how here
- We have lots of opportunities to volunteer! In particular, we currently need help to support our IT systems. For more info, email email@example.com
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change