Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- Universal Credit help
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Give blood @ All Saints Church, Crowborough
- Wealden Care Network free events for carers
- Dementia Friendly Movies Hailsham Pavillion Feb-June
- ES Hearing Resource mobile bus Uckfield 22 Feb
- Book sale at Quintins Shopping Centre, Hailsham 23rd & 24th Feb
- Stroke Awareness Info Session Hailsham 28th Feb
- Health Walks in East Sussex
- The Rotary Club "Making Dreams Come True" award is open for applications until 31st March
- Swim sessions for people with disabilities at Freedom Leisure in Hailsham, Uckfield & Crowborough
- We need volunteers (incl IT support)! Email email@example.com
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change