Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Don't forget our new service at Willingdon & Polegate!
- E.Sussex Hearing Resource Centre Mobile Outreach will be at the following locations in August: Crowborough 17th & Mayfield 24th.
- See all the events taking place in E.Sussex in Sep & Oct to celebrate Older People's Day on 1st Oct.
- We need volunteers (incl IT support)! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worried about keeping warm? Wealden CitA can help!
- Uckfield Volunteer Centre offers free computer training courses; pop in or call 01825 760019 for info.
- ES Libraries run free IT sessions - see locations/timings
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change