Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Don't forget our new service at Willingdon & Polegate!
- Give blood @ All Saints Church, Crowborough
- Wealden Care Network free events for carers
- E.S Hearing Resource Mobile in Forest Row 25th Jan
- Come & see us at to find out how you can save money on energy between 10am and 1pm at:
- Quintins shopping centre, Hailsham on 25th Jan
- Waitrose, Crowbrough on 26 Jan
- Hailsham & Polegate Community Network 25th Jan
- High Weald Community Network 30th Jan Rotherfield
- The Rotary Club "Making Dreams Come True" award is open for applications until 31st March
- We need volunteers (incl IT support)! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ES Libraries run free IT sessions - see locations/timings
- Uckfield Volunteer Centre offers free computer training courses; pop in or call 01825 760019 for info.
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change