Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- See our stand @ Pevensey Information Day, 22 April 10am-1pm, St Wilfrid's & Baptist Church Halls
- Coffee, cakes & computers, free digital event @ Hertsmonceux 26 April 10am-12pm
- Deaf Outreach Service at Hailsham on 8th May
- We have lots of opportunities to volunteer incl needing help to support our IT systems. For info email email@example.com
- Worried about keeping warm? Wealden CitA can help!
- Book now for Carers' Forum @ The Kings Centre, Eastbourne on 11th May, see info here
- Uckfield Volunteer Centre offers free computer training courses; pop in or call 01825 760019 for info.
- East Sussex Libraries are running free Basic IT sessions - see locations and timings here
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
Volunteer with us
Over 21,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
Could you join them ?
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change