Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
More News/Hints/Tips/Jobs in Community News
- JOB OPPORTUNITY - money advice supervisor
- ES Hearing Resource outreach Mayfield 28th Feb
- Wealden Care Network free social events
- Universal Credit help /Basic bank a/c info
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Monthly carers support group in Crowborough
- Care for the carers events
- Give blood in Crowborough
- Health Walks in East Sussex
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- We need volunteers (incl. IT Support)! Email email@example.com
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change