Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
More News/Hints/Tips in Community News
- Hot weather NHS advice and Wealden DC tips
- Free "Nail that Interview" workshop Uckfield 26th Sep
- Free Carers event in Crowborough 12th Oct
- Universal Credit help /Basic bank a/c info
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Wealden Care Network free events for carers
- Monthly carers support group in Crowborough
- Care for the carers events
- Give blood in Crowborough
- Health Walks in East Sussex
- Need help with IT/CVs? Courses etc.
- Older People's Day 2018 events
- E.S.Against Scams Partnership bulletin
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- We need volunteers (incl. IT Support)! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change