Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
- Universal Credit help
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Pevensey Information Day 28th April
- Wealden Care Network free events for carers
- Free cookery & mindfulness training for people in recovery from mental health challenges Hailsham
- Dementia Friendly Movies Hailsham Pavillion Feb-June
- Health Walks in East Sussex
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
- Need help with IT/CVs etc.?
- ES Libraries run free IT sessions - see locations/timings
- Swim sessions for people with disabilities at Freedom Leisure in Hailsham, Uckfield & Crowborough
- We need volunteers (incl. IT Support)! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uckfield Volunteer Centre offers free computer training courses; pop in or call 01825 760019 for info.
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change