Citizens Advice Wealden
We provide free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We are an independent charity and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems, you may be facing a crisis or just considering your options.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it.
More About Us
More News/Hints/Tips/Jobs in Community News
- We are recruiting TRUSTEES - details here
- Free Electric Blanket Testing - details here
- We have a Universal Credit Help to Claim service
- Read our report It's Just Not Fair & see press coverage
- Older People's Day events across Wealden Sep/Oct
- Wealden Care Network free social events
- Basic bank a/c info
- Struggling with debt - read our tips
- Monthly carers support group in Crowborough
- Care for the carers events
- Give blood in Crowborough
- Health Walks in East Sussex
- Need help with IT/CVs? Courses etc.
- E.S.Against Scams Partnership bulletin
- Swim sessions for people with disabilities at Freedom Leisure in Hailsham, Uckfield & Crowborough
- Hot weather NHS advice and Wealden DC tips
- Worried about keeping warm? We can help!
Donate and help us to keep
Giving advice for free
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change